TERMS & CONDITIONS
All DIRECT bookings enjoy:
- 20% off advertised room rates when booking direct
Book direct and receive 20% off the advertised daily rate on major online travel agents including booking.com and Airbnb
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to check-in
Book and pay 30% deposit and we will guarantee you free cancellation up until 7 days prior to arrival
- Complimentary room servicefrom our in-house café bar and restaurant Tonno & Campari
- Welcome prosecco on arrival
Why choose Gocce di Capri for your 2020 retreat?
- Our resort offers an idyllic and secluded isolation for holiday or work distant from the crowds and busy townships yet within close proximity to beaches, hiking trails and main tourist sites
- All apartments have independent access and private outdoor space with views of Capri Island
- We are committed to providing every guest with increased sanitation and hygiene practices and have strengthened protective measures which include frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas
- We have adopted stringent social distancing measures across the resort
- Our in-house café bar and restaurant offers phone orders and room service
- Everything can be done for you without you being in contact with us and as always our fabulous team will be ready to spoil you
CANCELLATION POLICY AS OF 1 MAY 2020
Cancellation requests for bookings made direct with Gocce di Capri from 1 May 2020, are subject to the following penalties:
Standard Rate Reservation
- No charge for reservations canceled up to 7 days before arrival
- 30% (or the total deposit amount) for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival
Non refundable Reservations
- The total payment is made at the time of booking and in the event of a no-show or cancellation at any time, no refund will be made.
If no arrival time is specified, 22:00 on that day will be considered the arrival time. Any cancellation fees will be automatically charged to the credit card details provided for confirmation.
Gocce di Capri may at its own discretion modify these terms and conditions for specific bookings and advise in writing the applicable terms and conditions (eg for group bookings or for peak periods).
Reservations made through a third party website, tour operator or travel agent and not directly with Gocce di Capri must follow the cancellation terms of the relevant booking agent.
COVID-19: HOTEL POLICY & PROTOCOL
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority.Given the current circumstances with COVID- 19 we understand the possible concerns many travelers may have at this time, and feel a moral obligation and duty of care to all our guests to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across the property. We wish to offer full transparency in communicating the measures we are adopting and which have been developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO).
The following is a summary of the main health, safety and security measures adopted across the resort including reception, café bar, restaurant and pool deck:
- Strengthened cleaning and protective measuresacross all areas of the hotel which include frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas
- Providing hand sanitizersat strategic points throughout the hotel
- Social distancing measuresthat will limit the number of people that can be seated and gather in one area
- Temperature checks for all colleaguesprior to their shift
- Washingall bed linen and toweling with a minimum temperature of 60 degrees using disinfectant laundry agents
- Sterilization of all kitchenware, glassware and cutlery using high temperature washing equipment
- Executing additional cleaning protocolsin all rooms/apartments prior to and after each guest’s stay.
Below is a more detailed documentation of the various cleaning, hygiene and safety protocols that will be adopted across the hotel.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Gocce di Capri has been closely monitoring World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Gocce di Capri is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel staff – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: We work with our partners and suppliers to make sure our hotel can procure and use virus-killing products and the protective equipment staff need for their operations. Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Hotel Rooms & Apartments: Gocce di Capri use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, bar area, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker room, laundry rooms and staff offices. All bed linen and toweling will be washed with a minimum temperature of 60 degrees using disinfectant laundry agents
Social distancing and personal hygiene
All guests will be required to maintain social distancing and personal hygiene across the property. The following measures are in place to ensure this takes place:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the hotel, particularly in high-traffic areas such as a the reception area, restaurant and café/bar
- Reconfiguration of seating at restaurant, café bar and pool deck to maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests
- Reduce face-to-face interaction between staff and guests wherever possible. Allow guests to opt out of housekeeping if they do not want staff coming into their room for mid week cleans. For room service requests, give guests the option to have contactless delivery, where items are left outside the door.
- Require that staff wear face masks when interacting with guests, such as the front desk, café bar and restaurant. If guests are also required by local regulations to wear face masks in public areas, this will be communicated before and during their stay.
- Signage across the property with recommended public health guidelines, including social distancing, hand washing, coughing and sneezing into a tissue or into your arm, and avoiding handshakes.
Food & beverage
The following measures will be implemented across the resorts café bar and restaurant:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers located in the kitchen and restaurant for both staff and guests
- Reconfiguration of seating to maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests
- For the access of external suppliers, identify entry, transit and exit procedures, using predefined methods, routes and timelines, in order to reduce the opportunities for contact with hotel staff and guests
- Require that staff wear face masks when interacting with guests including taking orders and serving
- Offer in-room dining options with room service
Pool and public areas
The following measure will ensure the continued safe use of our pool and public areas across the resort:
- Regularly testing the pool water to ensure that water meets the safety standards and acceptable chlorine levels
- Seating, sunbeds and outdoor furniture - frequently clean all equipment with a disinfecting solution containing at least 70% alcohol
- Frequently cleaning the areas around the pool, such as the changing rooms, showers, and toilets